North Ridge Expedition may change plans on climb to camp 3

At the moment the plan for the North Ridge expedition is to continue on with their current plans and try to get to camp 3 this week. But the revised weather forecasts has them wondering just how far they might get.

It has been reported in the Karakoram in the last few days that there has been a surge in the wind speed. This has been especially true the higher up the mountains.

The climbers were at camp 1 at 5900m earlier in the day. Their plan was to set off for camp 2 at 6600m. And then make the route to camp 3 above 7100m. But this will change if the weather is bad enough.

Source: Kazpatriot

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: